Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement/Jurisdiction: Client who chooses services with Ozphotovideo Studio, agrees that Ozphotovideo Studio, also known as “Photographer” or “Videographer”, shall provide services to film their wedding or events to the best of their abilities, in the manner described in this document.
2. Reschedule: In case of a change in the time or date of the event you must contact Ozphotovideo Studio, we shall make reasonable efforts to accommodate the change to the client and an additional fee may occur. However, if the new time or date conflicts with Ozphotovideo Studio’s existing commitments and schedule, Ozphotovideo Studio reserves the right to terminate the agreement. In the event of such termination, the client will forfeit any previous non-refundable deposits.
3. Photographer/Videographer Substitution: The Photographer/Videographer may substitute another Photographer/Videographer in the event of illness. In the event of such substitution, the Photographer/Videographer ensures that the replacement member shall be a competent professional. In the event that client booked two photographers/videographers packages, one member of the team becomes ill during a session but has already done more than 60% of the work, it is understood that the other Photographer / Videographer is capable and will complete the session without a second member.
4. Locations & Permits: The client is responsible to schedule, receive permission, and provide required payments and gratuities in order to use various locations for photo/video/ drone shoots. The client is responsible for arranging backup locations in case of poor weather conditions including rain, wind, etc.
5. Liability: If the photographer/videographer is unable to perform any or all of the duties herein for any reason, including but not limited to, fire, transportation problems, acts of God, accident, illness, theft, or technical problems, and if he/she cannot provide another competent professional, all money received by Ozphotovideo Studio minus expenses or work already completed will be returned to the client, and Ozphotovideo Studio and it’s owner shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. This limitation of liability also applies to any loss/damage of photographs or failure to deliver photographs for any reason. Liability for a partial loss of photographs shall be pro-rated based on the percentage of the total. The sole remedy for any actions or claims shall be limited to a refund whose total amount cannot exceed the total monies paid by the client to the package during the time preceding the date on which such liability arises. Every effort will be made to assure satisfaction according to our professional standards. However, the Photographer/videographer is not responsible for subjective interpretations of the photo/film production.
6. Coverage: Ozphotovideo Studio will provide coverage for the dates, locations and continuous hours specified in the email/contract. Coverage begins as soon as Photographer/Videographer arrives at the location but no earlier than the stated start time agreed by the client and Ozphotovideo studio. If one Photographer/Videographer begins before the other, the coverage commences when the first member arrives. In general, the photographer will not stop or disrupt the event, every reasonable effort will be made to take requested pictures, but no specific pose or photograph/video can be promised. Any lists supplied or requested photos/videos will be used for guideline purposes only. While the Photographer will make every reasonable effort to take photos/video specifically requested by the client, understands that this is an uncontrolled event and that due to the vagaries of the weather, available light, time restrictions, willingness of the subject, etc. Photographer cannot possibly guarantee that all requested photos/videos will be taken. If the client chooses to end the session/event early, we deem the coverage is completed.
7. Photo & Video USB: Images are delivered in jpg format and videos are in MP4 or MOV on a data USB. It is understood that the photographer will not distribute raw files or unedited images/videos. Upon receipt of the photo/video USB or Online downloadable, the client accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photos/videos. Photographer does not permanently archive digital files. The photographer is not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided, or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers that might result in an inability to read discs/USB provided. It’s a responsibility to make sure that digital files are copied to new media or computers as required. Photo/Video USB will be either mailed or Picked up by the customer. Any problems with the USB must be reported within 30 days after receiving it. Issues with Photo/Video USB arising after the 30 days maybe be subject to a fee for a replacement USB.
8. Copyright: By Default, all photographs and film clips taken by Ozphotovideo Studio are Ozphotovideo Studio’s property, will remain their property and are protected by Australian Copyright Laws. hereby waives any claims for ownership, income, editorial control and use of the images. Violators of this law may be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
9. Authorship Credit: Any images taken by Ozphotovideo Studio posted or displayed on any social media, must display the name of the Ozphotovideo Studio with a link to the Ozphotovideo Studio’s domain (www.ozphotovideos.com) or its social media link.
10. Reproduction: We generally grant the right to print the images provided for the client’s personal use only (one household) and do not allow the photos to be altered, sold, printed in large volume or published under another name.
11. Album Printing: If the photography package contains albums or prints. the customer shall choose the images after obtaining the USB, the chosen images can be either uploaded to an online drive and shared with Ozphotovideo Studio by email or deliver in USB to the Ozphotovideo Studio office address. ETA for album making generally takes 10-12 weeks but may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
12. Covid lock-down: Ozphotovideo Studio will change the wedding/event date to a new date for the customer as per customer request with no extra charge and no penalty in the case of a covid-19 lock-down, however, the customer needs to provide us with more than 1 date options for the new date.